NNIP Idea Showcase & Network Update, November 2017
November 30, 2017 - 1:00pm
- Ryan Ferriman, Shift Research Lab-- Mile High Data Day- Experience fostering connections, skills, and open data
- Anise Vance, Boston Indicators -- Responding to Local Needs: Boston Indicators' Transition From Data Repository to Local Think Tank
- Marc Rostan, Thoughtwell-- Thoughtwell embarks on its first neighborhood benchmarking report. What did we learn?
- Norma Garza, CI:NOW -- The Viz-a-lyzer: Explore, Map, and Analyze Data
- Dan Brown, Children's Optimal Health -- Analysis of Childhood Obesity at the Neighborhood Level: Working Towards a Community-Centered Health Home Model