NNIP Idea Showcase & Network Update, January 2020
January 23, 2020 - 1:00pm
Jana Hirsch, Urban Health Collaborative
Erik Woodworth, Neighborhood Nexus
Mariko Toyoji and Sara Jaye Sanford, Public Health - Seattle & King County
Rob Pitingolo, NNIP Coordinator
NNIP HQ will start with a quick update on network activities. Then, each presenter will have 5 minutes to talk about potential, current, or completed work. The presenters for this showcase are:
- NNIPHQ - Updates on the Vision and Mission Statements and the Diversity Guide
- Erik Woodworth, from Atlanta Partner, Neighborhood Nexus, will demo their forthcoming data viz and mapping platform. They would love any feedback!
- Jana Hirsch from Philadelphia Partner, Urban Health Collaborative, will present on their newly accepted paper on Federally Qualified Opportunity Zones and health/health-related resources!
- Mariko Toyoji and Sara Jaye Sanford from Seattle Partner, the Public Health Department of Seattle & King County, will provide insights on how Partners can collaborate with their own local health department.
- Rob Pitingolo will present the results of the NNIP data inventory survey and Small-geography Neighborhood Indicator Performance (SNIP) scores.
…and other NNIP updates!