NNIP HQ Staff
Several Urban Institute staff support the NNIP network’s general operations and cross-site projects, in additional to their roles on research projects not directly related to the NNIP network. We refer to this group as the “NNIP HQ” staff.
NNIP leadership team:
Kathy Pettit and Leah Hendey co-direct the network: developing strategy and fundraise for the network, advising potential partner organizations and partners undergoing organizational change, developing content for the meeting and written products, and conducting external outreach. Leah and Kathy also lead NNIP’s cross-site projects and can answer any questions about Urban in general.
Other staff members: NNIPHQ runs with the valuable assistance of several Urban researchers and staff, who take on a variety of duties.
- Manages NNIP social media and strategy.
- Manages the NNIP Update quarterly newsletter.
- Assists with content planning and development.
- Assists with planning and strategy on racial equity.
- Assists co-directors with cross-site project development and fundraising.
- Manages the [email protected] inbox
- Assists with content development and website updates
- Assists with monthly partner newsletters
- Manages the Idea Showcases
- Assists co-directors with the executive committee
Our operations staff, including Alex Bautz, help manage the NNIP Alumni Network, update NNIP staff listings on the website and Salesforce, help with meeting locations and logistics, and other administrative operations of the network.
Leah and Elizabeth also work on the Urban-Greater DC program at Urban, which serves as the NNIP Partner for the Washington, D.C. area.
To contact any of the above staff members please email [email protected] and we will direct your message to them.