Selected Presentations Relevant to Promise Neighborhoods
Last Updated: August 29, 2011
- Designing a Longitudinal Data System, by Vanessa Bekkouche-Samuelson (The Providence Plan), January 25, 2011.
- Gathering and Using Data for Needs Assessment and Segmentation Analysis, by Jennifer Comey (NeighborhoodInfoDC) and Steve Spiker (Urban Strategies Council) for the Promise Neighborhood Institute Webinar series, January 18, 2011.
- NNIP Integrated Child Database Systems Webinar, by Claudia Coulton (Case Western University) and Jim Lucht and Rebecca Lee (Providence Plan), November 17, 2010.
- The Power of Promise: Transforming Neighborhoods for Our Children's Future, presented by Jenn Comey at the Using Information for Community Change at the Promise Neighborhood grantee conference, Washington, DC, November 9, 2010.
- Child Well-Being Indicators for Neighborhoods, by Kathryn Pettit, Peter Tatian, and Leah Hendey for the Building Neighborhoods Planning Call Series, May 28, 2010.
More Online Guides:
Updated September 23, 2021[read more]
Updated April 8, 2015