Tracking and Analyzing Regional Equity: The ACS and Ambiguities of Time and Space
Using the ACS to Look at Small Population Groups and Trends Over Time
Moderator: Howard Shih, Asian American Federation
1. Tracking and Analyzing Regional Equity: The ACS and Ambiguities of Time and Space ▪ Meg Merrick, Portland State University
2. Uses of ACS in the BLS Local Area Unemployment Statistics Program ▪ Sean Wilson, Bureau of Labor Statistics
3. Evaluating American Community Survey (ACS) Data on School-Age Children Who Speak English with Difficulty ▪ Angelina Kewal Ramani and Amber Noel, American Institutes for Research
4. The Underrepresentation of Young Children in the American Community Survey ▪ William O’Hare, The Annie E. Casey Foundation and Eric Jensen, U.S. Census Bureau
5. Small Populations and the ACS: Sampling Variability and Reliability ▪ Sela Panapasa, University of Michigan; Hassan Jaber, Arab Community Center for Economic and Social Services; and Don Loudner, American Indian Veterans, Inc.