NNIP Idea Showcase & Network Update: Video Recording
At a St. Louis unconference session, partners expressed the desire for more interactions among partners between in-person meetings. As part of the motivation, the group suggested that sharing potential projects or early work would open more opportunities for active collaboration in addition to the more common after-the-fact sharing.
To promote this, we hosted our first virtual idea showcase!
NNIP/UI started with a quick update on news from NNIP-central, and there was a series of presentations from partners.
- Design-a-thon: Generating Solutions for Community Issues (and possible other topics)
Bob Gradeck, UCSUR (Pittsburgh)
- Exploring affordable housing and residential tax revenue sharing
Jeff Matson, CURA (Twin Cities)
- Metadata tracking system
Greg Sanders, Chapin Hall at the University of Chicago (Alumni)
- Vision Six.One.Four: A Community Visioning Process
Aaron Schill, Community Research Partners (Columbus)
- Creating Social Capital Indicators
Eleanor Tutt, Rise (St. Louis)
- Regional Neighborhood Delineation Project
Mingming Zhang, The Piton Foundation (Denver)