Collection of Example Data-Sharing Agreements: Labor + Human Services
MOU by Urban Institute
September 10, 2018
Urban Institute (NNIP Coordinator)
This collection is part of NNIP's Collection of Example Data Sharing Agreements. These MOUs involve state Departments of Human Services, Labor, regional planning commissions, nonprofit organizations, and data intermediaries. The data sources covered are: community referral systems caller data (211), SNAP (food stamps), TANF, child care assistance (subsidized child care), employment, welfare, public transportation, supplemental security income, and general public assistance, and employer data.
- From Dep. of Labor to Regional Planning Commission, for Employer Data
- From Depts of Human Services and Labor to Nonprofit, for welfare-to-work study
- From Human Services Nonprofit to University Data Intermediary, for 211 Caller Data
- From State Human Services Agency to University for Child Care assistance
- State Dep. of Human Services Blank Confidentiality Agreement
For data-sharing resources on other topics, please visit https://www.neighborhoodindicators.org/issue-area/295.