Collection of Example Data-Sharing Agreements: Homelessness + Housing
MOU by Urban Institute
September 10, 2018
Urban Institute (NNIP Coordinator)
This collection is part of NNIP's Collection of Example Data Sharing Agreements. These MOUs involve the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD) as well as state HUD departments, research intermediaries, school districts, public housing authorities, and nonprofits. The data sources covered are: HUD project-based assisted housing, low income housing tax credit, assisted rental housing inventories, veteran housing voucher programs, point-in-time counts, and student performance data.
- From County to University, for Point in Time Count
- From Housing Authority to Data Intermediary, for Student Data
- From Housing Authority to School or School District, template
- From Housing Authority to Non-Profit, for LIHTC and Veteran Housing Voucher Data
- From Nonprofit to University, for Inventory of Assisted Rental Housing
- From Private Firm to Data Intermediary for Vacant addresses
- U.S. HUD Data Licensing Agreement Guidelines
For data-sharing resources on other topics, please visit https://www.neighborhoodindicators.org/issue-area/295.