Data Day-- Carnegie Library of Pittsburgh
Data is people. You create data every day. Data can change YOUR life and your neighborhood.
Curious about data? Drop in and explore the data in your life at this family-friendly community fair.
- Explore the neighborhoods of Pittsburgh through data and maps.
- Learn how Census data is used to redraw political districts every ten years.
- Contribute to citizen science.
- Meet potential partners and share ideas.
- Play at the intersection of data and art.
Data Day is presented in partnership with the University of Pittsburgh Center for Social and Urban Research, home of the Western Pennsylvania Regional Data Center, Southwestern Pennsylvania Community Profiles and Pittsburgh Today.
To learn more you can read about Data Day on the Living Cities website as part of the Civic Tech and Data Collaborative work. Here is a link to the blog.