Code of Conduct for NNIP Partner and Alumni Discussion Group
The Google Group is an invitation-only un-moderated listserv for NNIP partners and alumni to ask questions of each other, exchange solutions, and get feedback on ideas. As information is shared both about topical issues like measuring gentrification and about strategic business practices we have outlined a few rules of engagement.
Members of the discussion group should:
- Be respectful of a diversity of opinions and experiences within the network.
- Refrain from posting highly sensitive or confidential material or opinions. (There are more than 100 people on the list, so there is still risk of items being shared outside the group.)
- Cite their peers and provide proper credit for techniques and reports shared through the Google Group.
- Not share opinions expressed by fellow members outside of the network without explicit permission.
- Keep information about strategic businesses practices confidential unless you have explicit permission from the relevant NNIP partner. Strategic business practices includes Google Group conversations related to: fundraising, fee and cost structures, strategic planning and rebranding, institutional form, advisory boards and boards of governance, communications planning and strategy and organizational performance management.