NNIP Idea Showcase & Network Update, October 2019
October 24, 2019 - 1:00pm
Peter Ciurczak, Boston
Geoff Smith, Chicago
Caroline Bhalla, LA
Amy Confair, Philadelphia
NNIP HQ will start with a quick update on network activities. Then, each presenter will have 5 minutes to talk about potential, current, or completed work. The presenters for this showcase are:
- NNIPHQ - Updates on the Vision and Mission Statements and the Partner Survey
- Peter Ciurczak, Boston, will share their recent findings about why the city is rapidly losing families with school-aged kids and its impact on the community.
- Geoff Smith, Chicago, will present their ongoing work on the importance of and challenge facing the 2 to 4 unit rental stock in their city.
- Caroline Bhalla, LA, will share their innovated structure and lessons learned from their recent criminal justice event.
- Amy Confair, Philadelphia, will present their urban policy and program surveillance project and how they are expanding its reach.
- NNIPHQ - Upcoming Products/Conferences for Fall/Winter 2019